Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YSunday, October 6, 2013' 7:30 AM

G-Dragon is pure awesomeness. He is like... the epitome of crazy! God! I love him so much!

G-Dragons birthday is August 16th of 1988, which makes him 25 years old here Europe(and America and other places?), but 26 in S.Korea.
G-Dragon debuted in 2001, and made song named "My age is 13" which also has a Music video!

Wasn't he just adorable?

And then in 2006 he became the leader of the group BIGBANG in 2006! And it was great!

I got into Kpop by TVXQ, and my second kpop group was BIGBANG, I watched BIGBANG - In heaven, and I just fell in love with G-Dragon and I have followed him since then!


Watching the changes he has made both in looks and music, it's great. I don't really know if I think his looks changed for the better tho, I've always liked the cute type of boys, but that's just me! As long as he doesn't go full American, I'm fine.

 I feel like he has a stronger presence now than before, on stage. Even for me, sitting behind a computer screen watching him all across the world from where he lives, it's sick. I feel his presence when he's on stage!

The reason I chose R.O.D featuring CL was because you need to feel her sick stage presence too, the two of them together is the ultimate duo! (I love Lydia Paek's performance with GD as well, but she's not used to stand on stage and doesn't have that sick wibe that CL has~)

The only thing I know for sure I like about GD's change is his music! God, I can connect in a better way to his music now than before. Heartbreaker and breath was great, just.. it's NOT what I want to hear from GD! GD is kind of a badboy kind of type, I think he should stick to that look.

A Boy was great tho! A boy was a revolution all by it self! It tells GD's story in the perfect way. How we only see the outside of his celebrity world, and not the inside. I think half of the people who like idols just like their looks, there is more to a person than looks. In A boy, he tells us about how he chose this life, and this is what he wanted so he can't go around and regret it, he just has to embrace the fame he got. And that's great, but I think everybody can break because of too much attention.


My favorite GD song at the moment is crooked. It has a deeper feeling to it than many of his other songs. One thing I like about GD is that he really put his heart in his work. A lot of signature things about him in the songs and music video's, it feels like you get a closer relationship to him! It seems he is suffering from lack of real friends, and it's suffocating him slowly. Of course, when you're fucking rich and popular as fuck I guess you'd lack real friends as people only want to hang around you because you're really popular, that how it is in the everyday life too, sadly.


I like to draw, as people know, and GD is one of my favorite idols to draw. It's hard to draw him, because he's always wearing some sort of awesome bling you just can't leave out! I thought I'd show a few of my drawings of GD~
GD around One of a kind time, it's four sheets of paper.


This one is REALLY old, I don't have it anymore actually, I draw it in 2009 for a friend who was totally in love with GD :)
So, that's some of the drawings, I won't show them all~ Wait, I have one more on instagram: http://instagram.com/p/e-b2IQA7cI/

Just in case you wanted to see my little sketch of GD ^^ Follow me if you'd like.

I guess I'll end it here, feel like I've said a lot about ouri GD.

G-DRAGON HAS HUGE TALENT AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC VIDEO'S BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME AND LOVEABLE; YA'LL SHOULD LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS; NOT FOR WHAT HE DO! GO G-DRAGON!

G-Dragon's Instagram: http://instagram.com/xxxibgdrgn


Watch out for his new music video coming soon: Who You?


Always keep the faith~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Welcome to Shim's crazy world



Annyeong!
I'm Linda Shim, 27 years old from Norway. I blog occasionally about Kpop and other stuff that interests me.
Always keep the faith!~ ♥

Most importantly(:

Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun ♥

Contact me!~(:


Heart Chat Bubble